This Terms of Service Agreement states the terms and conditions governing the use of the services and materials provided by Rent-Hosting.com, herein referred to as "Rent Hosting" or "Company". By submitting the order form, or through the use of services rendered by Rent Hosting, you, herein referred to as the "Customer", agree to abide by the terms and conditions described in this Agreement. This document was last updated on December 24, 2015.
1. Money Back Guarantee. If the Customer wishes to cancel web hosting services provided by Rent Hosting during the first 65 days of purchase, the Company will promptly refund all fees paid by the Customer with the exception of any Nonrefundable Fees. The amount refunded will be the dollar amount paid to Rent Hosting, less the Nonrefundable Fees of Domain Name, SSL certificate, and ClientExec purchase amounts. Notice of service termination is required as set forth in section 5, Account Termination. No refunds, including refunds pursuant to the Money Back Guarantee, will be issued if any part of this Agreement is breached.
2. 99.9% Uptime Service Level Agreement (SLA). Should Rent Hosting fail to reach a monthly 99.9% uptime, a partial or complete refund will be disbursed. This guarantee shall include server uptime, network uptime, power outages and all other sources of downtime with the exception of website maintenance by the Customer or DNS and Registrar issues. Rent Hosting will credit 50% of the Customer's fee for an outage resulting in an uptime less then 99.9% for a calendar month. Any outrage resulting in uptime below 99.7% will result in a full refund for the calender month.
3. Anytime Money Back Guarantee. After the first 65 days of service, refunds will be granted for full unused months. Domain name, SSL certificate, and ClientExec purchases are Nonrefundable Fees. Should the Customer receive a free domain during a promotion, upon early cancellation, the Customer will be charged an $11.95 fee. No refunds, including refunds pursuant to the Anytime Money Back Guarantee, will be issued if any part of this Agreement is breached.
4. Account Information / Verification. Information provided by the Customer may undergo fraud checking measures in order to verify the validity of an order. Should Rent Hosting determine that information provided by the Customer is invalid at any time, Rent Hosting reserves the right to immediately terminate or suspend the offending account. The Customer agrees to take responsibility for keeping billing and contact information current.
5. Account Termination. The obligations under this Agreement may be terminated by either party, without cause, by giving the other party 7 days written notice. Notwithstanding the above, Rent Hosting may terminate service under this Agreement at any time, without penalty, if the Customer fails to comply with the terms of this Agreement, including non-payment. Account cancellation requests by the Customer should be sent to email@example.com. By contacting Rent Hosting for cancellation, the Customer is requesting an immediate termination of the account, including the removal of all data and inactivation of all purchased licenses, unless otherwise stated. Should the Customer have purchased or received domain name(s) through Rent Hosting, the Customer assumes responsibility for the renewal and maintenance of the domain name(s), and must transfer it away from Rent Hosting with-in a period of 30 days.
6. Prohibited Conduct.
a. Unsolicited Bulk Email. Rent Hosting has ZERO-TOLERANCE for unsolicited email. Accounts caught sending out unsolicited bulk email will be terminated without prior notice.
b. Illegal Activity. Websites making available or otherwise contributing to software piracy, hacking, spamming, denial of service attacks, damage to our or other networks and/or other illegal activity will be terminated without notice. Free For All (FFA) link sites and IRC servers, chat applets excluded, are not allowed on the servers of Rent Hosting.
c. Adult Content. Adult content is prohibited on the servers of Rent Hosting. If adult content is found on an account, Rent Hosting will contact the owner of the account and request the removal of offending material. Should the material not be removed by the Customer with-in 3 days, the offending account will be subject to suspension or termination.
d. Non-Payment. The Customer authorizes the Company to charge the payment method each recurring term until proper cancellation notice is provided as per section 5, Account Termination. An account with a payment late by more than 3 days may be subject to immediate suspension; Rent Hosting reserves the right to charge a re-activation fee. If after 14 days, the Customer does not contact Rent Hosting or make a full payment, Rent Hosting reserves the right to terminate the offending account.
e. Abusive Behavior.Abusive behavior towards any of Rent Hosting staff members in any manner will not be tolerated and is grounds for immediate account termination.
f. Excessive Resource Usage. Websites or accounts using 25 percent or more of the server resources for longer than 90 seconds may be suspended without notice. Rent Hosting will contact the Customer thereafter and attempt to resolve the problem. If necessary, Rent Hosting will ask the Customer to make arrangements for semi-dedicated or private servers with Rent Hosting or other companies.
7. Reseller Plans - Rent Hosting reserves the right to suspend any accounts created by Customers on a Reseller Plan without prior notice. Rent Hosting will strive to notify the Customer retroactively if any account is suspended. Reseller Customers may not use Rent Hosting to provide a free web hosting service.
8. Shell / SSH Access - Shell access may be made available upon request. Customers on a Reseller Plan may not provide shell access to any other person at any time. A copy of the front and back of the Customer's drivers license may be required.
9. Services and Reliability - The Customer is responsible for regularly monitoring and creating backups of the Customer’s own data and agrees to use Rent Hosting’s resources and infrastructure at the Customer’s own risk. Rent Hosting is not liable to the Customer or any third party for any damage, direct or incidental, that could occur as the Customer uses Rent Hosting’s services. Rent Hosting is also not liable for any damages downtime may incur on the Customer. Rent Hosting is not responsible for the delivery or quality of any goods or services sold or advertised through Rent Hosting network of web sites, its affiliates or through our Customer's websites. Rent Hosting does not guarantee that its security procedures will prevent the loss of, alteration of, or improper access to the Customer’s information.
10. Domain Name Policy - Rent Hosting will make every effort to register, transfer and/or renew a requested domain name. This is not a guarantee that the Customer's requested domain name is available for registration, transfer and/or renewal. A Customer’s domain name may go unregistered, untransferred and/or unrenewed, due to circumstances beyond our control, such as registry, software and other problems or outages, and will not be grounds for compensation of financial loss. The Customer is responsible for monitoring his/her domain expiration date and ensuring the is renewed before expiry. Rent Hosting reserves the right to use customer information, entrusted to us, during domain registration and for whois services.
All prices on Rent-Hosting.com are in United States Dollars (USD).
a. Additional or Added Bandwidth Price: $0.20/GB
13. Reservation of Rights - Rent Hosting reserves the right to deny or cancel service to anyone for any lawful reason at any time. Rent Hosting additionally reserves the right to modify this Terms of Service Agreement at any time and without notice. A change in policy shall not be grounds for early termination or non-payment. The Customer acknowledges that service rates may change; any rate change will be communicated prior to actual billing.
14. Liabilities - The Customer is solely responsible for the conduct of the client’s business and all other matters under the client’s control. IN NO EVENT SHALL Rent Hosting BE LIABLE TO CUSTOMER OR ANY OTHER PERSON, FIRM OR ENTITY IN ANY RESPECT, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, FOR ANY DAMAGES, EITHER DIRECT, INDIRECT, CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, ACTUAL, PUNITIVE, OR FOR ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY LOST PROFITS OF ANY KIND OR NATURE WHATSOEVER, ARISING OUT OF MISTAKES, NEGLIGENCE, ACCIDENTS, ERRORS, OMISSIONS, INTERRUPTIONS OR DEFECT IN TRANSMISSION, OR DELAYS, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THOSE WHICH MAY BE CAUSED BY REGULATORY OR JUDICIAL AUTHORITIES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT OR THE OBLIGATIONS OF Rent Hosting PURSUANT TO THIS AGREEMENT. Rent Hosting MAKES NO WARRANTY, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY, AS TO THE DESCRIPTION, QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR FITNESS FOR ANY PURPOSE FOR THE SERVICE OR LOCAL ACCESS, OR AS TO ANY OTHER MATTER, ALL OF WHICH WARRANTIES BY Rent Hosting ARE HEREBY EXCLUDED AND DISCLAIMED.
In jurisdictions not allowing the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, Rent Hosting’s liability shall be limited to the extent permitted by law.